Prof. Teng Shao, Department of Architecture, Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
Dr. Xin-Xin Li, School of Architecture and Urban Planning, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
Creating a healthy and comfortable daylighting-thermal environment is an important aspect of green livable cities and buildings, and helps mitigate the urban heat island effects and achieve carbon neutrality.
Urban and buildings, rooted in the natural environment, are affected by climate factors such as solar radiation, air temperature, relative humidity and wind speed. Their space design has a guiding and controlling effect on the formation of regional and architectural daylighting-thermal environment, thus affecting the residents’ living quality and physical and psychological health. Therefore, it is worth exploring and has important research significance to improve urban and building daylighting-thermal performance through design means, so as to create a comfortable living environment for residents and reduce building energy consumption.
This topic aims to explore the application of new ideas, methods and technologies in the study of daylighting-thermal performance and interaction of urban public space, residential area, outdoor activity space and architectural space.
Potential topics include but are not limited to the follows:
● Health effect of sunlight in outdoor activity space
● Thermal environment and thermal comfort of urban public space
● Interaction mechanism of the daylighting-thermal environment in urban public space
● Multi-objective optimization of residential area morphology oriented by daylighting-thermal performance
● Architectural daylighting environment and daylighting comfort
● Building thermal environment and thermal comfort
● Interaction mechanism of the daylighting-thermal environment in interior space
● Multi-objective optimization of building daylighting-thermal performance
JBDE Editorial Office Email: email@example.com
For Author Guidelines, Please Refer to: http://ojs.omniscient.sg/index.php/jbde/page/author_guidelines
For Online Submission, Please Login at: http://ojs.omniscient.sg/index.php/jbde/login